PARIS, France (January 5, 2015) – Tokheim ProFleet is launching a new secure hosting service called DiaHOST for the commercial fleet market. The original DiaLOG fuel management systems were designed for internal connection within the customers network so that after installation the customer managed all data handling and storage. DiaHOST offers a new solution where Tokheim ProFleet can now store and manage the client’s data via the cloud.
The key benefits of DiaHOST over an internal connection are:
- A turn-key solution, disconnected from the customer’s network
- Reduced cost of installation, no need for additional hardware
- Online data back-up
- Increased security through HTTPS encryption
- Software updates with latest functionalities
- Reduced cost of maintenance (remote support, preventative maintenance)
- Immediate access (set-up database and training before installation)
—— ENDS ——
About Tokheim ProFleet
Tokheim ProFleet is part of the Tokheim Group S.A.S. Based in Paris, France, Tokheim Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and service providers of fuel dispensing and automation equipment. With operations in many countries around the globe, Tokheim ProFleet offers customers a dedicated range of commercial fleet fuel dispensers and pumps, fuel management systems, security systems, vehicle identification systems, replacement parts and upgrade kits, and a full range of support services, including maintenance, service station construction and installation.
Press contact details:
Tokheim Group Marketing Communications Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 1382 598 012